We are looking for an experienced Python Developer to join our team on a highly interesting and challenging project.
We are looking for a Python developer who has:
- At least 5 years of experience developing high-load scalable applications;
- Strong knowledge of Architecture and Design patterns;
- Understanding of distributed systems and integrations;
- Experience in delivering good testing practices;
- Strong knowledge of Python;
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL preferable);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level;
- A customer-centric, empathetic mindset with excellent listening skills;
- An ability to focus on what counts, creating simple solutions to deliver fast results;
- A passion for learning and a desire for self-improvement;
- Manifests KindGeek corporate values- trust, transparency, social responsibility, and a sense of beauty.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with financial institutions or in the fintech industry;
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Hashicorp Vault, and Keycloak.
As a Python Developer, you will:
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Business Analyst and Project Manager to identify the key architecture drivers and Non-Functional Requirements for a core banking product;
- Design microservices architecture considering elaborated requirements;
- Present and agree on the architecture with the Product Owner and CTO;
- Match the best suitable frameworks and tools for the designed architecture;
- Constantly adding value to the experience of our client by writing readable, testable and efficient code;
- Maintain and develop engineering culture within the product implementation team.
The product helps people to take payments easily, securely and globally. Clients can supercharge their business growth with easy-to-install payment tech, a wide range of payment products, and 24/7 dedicated customer support.
The product takes care of the payments, so clients can take care of business.
We’re building the unicorn — come and join us in this exciting journey.
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH KINDGEEK
We want you to thrive and feel supported
- Professional growth: at KindGeek, we want our employees to grow and achieve ambitious professional goals. We support professional development with training and certifications refunds, as well as provide regular feedback and technical reviews.
- Benefits package: KindGeek offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 10 compensated by 50% sick leaves as well as an opportunity to take study leaves. Depending on how long you stay in the company, you can receive different health insurance packages from our partners.
- Personal growth: as a part of our team, you will have corporate English courses with a 50% sponsorship, take advantage of our library and access a large selection of corporate training and courses.
- Geek community: at KindGeek, we value community — even in the social distancing times we take every opportunity to stick together. Our Geeks organize various online and offline clubs — from stretching and skiing to English. Football enthusiasts can also join the corporate team that regularly participates in Lviv IT League.
- Flexibility: KindGeek offers a hybrid working model. Team members can work remotely or from the office or KindGeek London Hub — an innovative cafe-style co-working.