We are looking for a back-end developer. If you are an energetic team player and passionate about solving complex business tasks through technology, we will be happy to see you in our team!
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
▪ Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for
▪ Collaborating with the front-end developers and UI/UX designers and other team members to establish
objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
▪ Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and
▪ Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
▪ Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new
programming languages, and better assist other team members.
▪ Develop, design project plans including scoping, technical requirements and implementation method
and timeline considering the financial budgeting and resources needed.
▪ Ensure the service availably, troubleshoot and liaise with vendors for smooth fixing for any issues
▪ Develop test plans and QA testing to verify logic of new or modified features and services.
▪ Managing hosting environments
▪ Plan, coordinate, test, and communicate changes, upgrades/maintenance schedules, and new
services, ensuring business operations will operate correctly in current and future environments.
▪ Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications with the team
▪ Implement security features and standards while developing web applications.
▪ Design and develop APIs and support integration between systems and other third parties based on
▪ Design and implement new reports when needed
▪ Providing technical support to teams within the organisation, and to external clients when required
▪ Checking and verifying the daily, weekly, and monthly reports of the concerned parties
▪ Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
• Developing and using back-end SQL based RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres)
• Version control, such as Git, CVS or SVN
• Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
• Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns including message-oriented middleware, Enterprise
• Service Buses and Service Oriented Architecture are highly desired
• In-depth understanding of the entire Software and web development process (design, development
• Hardware/software installation and support
• Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
• Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.