We are looking for a Business Analyst who is eager about customer engagement, presales activities as well as a product discovery phase.
As a Business Analyst, you will lay the important groundwork and have a massive impact on the functional team, the sales organization, and the entire company. You will advocate effective data approaches and services for KindGeek’s B2B efforts. The ideal candidate has significant experience with requirement elicitation, and system analysis, and is able to effectively translate business problems into a solution vision.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who has:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Analytical and communications skills necessary to elicit and define business requirements and translate them into solutions;
- Passionate about technology and its application to solve business problems;
- Proven experience in requirement elicitation, system analysis, and translating business problems to a solution vision;
- Hands-on experience with full product engineering services in an Agile/SCRUM environment;
- Ability to communicate a solution vision to both non-technical business users as well as client technical stakeholders;
- Product design mindset;
- Well-versed in running presentations in a workshop setting for a customer executive, groups of business and technical leaders, excellent facilitation and presentation skills;
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment with a tight schedule and high level of uncertainty.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with financial institutions or in the fintech industry;
- Technical background.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Review and Analysis of the RFP requirements (or customer request) and various sources of information provided by the customer;
- Facilitating Presales Discoveries;
- Facilitating estimation and solution design processes with Solution Architects/Technical Team;
- Defining solution scope in a form of a feature list with complete coverage of all the customer requirements on the level of the details required for estimations;
- Consolidating estimates and assumptions;
- Defining and describing a roadmap and delivery methodology;
- Visualizing and Optimizing the presentation of the proposal content using various techniques;
- Creating Proposal presentations, and presenting proposals to customers.
We encourage you to apply
At KindGeek, we encourage everyone to apply — no matter of nationality, race, gender, marital status, disability, sexual identity, or religion. We are on the journey of growing into an inclusive, equal opportunity company where only professionalism, competence, and ideas matter. Our mission is to bring equal opportunities to all team members and candidates — especially those who have been underrepresented in technological companies.