We are looking for an HR Manager who has:
- 1+ years of experience in HR consulting or internal HR (People Partner/HR Generalist), work experience in the IT-sphere would be a plus;
- HR education or certification would be an advantage
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Soft skills: adaptability, resilience, integrity, critical thinking, pro-activity, a strong sense of empathy and creativity
As an HR Manager, you will:
- Manage the process of an employee lifecycle: facilitate onboarding, finalize adaptation and trial period, conduct performance appraisals and compensation reviews, manage exits, etc
- Conduct face-to-face meetings
- Consult management regarding employee relations issues, providing solutions
- Manage critical communications: identifying employee-related issues, engaging stakeholders, decision making, direct communication with c-level, management and employees
- Contribute to internal corporate news and other materials
- Support the company’s culture and atmosphere
We want you to thrive and feel supported
- Professional growth: at KindGeek, we want our employees to grow and achieve ambitious professional goals. We support professional development with training and certifications refunds, as well as provide regular feedback and technical reviews.
- Benefits package: KindGeek offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 10 compensated by 50% sick leaves as well as an opportunity to take study leaves. Depending on how long you stay in the company, you can receive different health insurance packages from our partners.
- Personal growth: as a part of our team, you will have corporate English courses with a 50% sponsorship, take advantage of our library and access a large selection of corporate training and courses.
- Geek community: at KindGeek, we value community — even in the social distancing times we take every opportunity to stick together. Our Geeks organize various online and offline clubs — from stretching and skiing to English. Football enthusiasts can also join the corporate team that regularly participates in Lviv IT League.
- Flexibility: KindGeek offers a hybrid working model. Team members can work remotely or from the office or KindGeek London Hub — an innovative cafe-style co-working.