We are looking for an Engagement/Partnership manager who has:
- 1+ year of experience in a technology company in a similar position;
- Proven project management and customer service experience;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple clients and projects;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer relationship management (CRM) software;
- General knowledge of software life-cycle;
- Understanding of Technology market and trends;
- Advanced English Level.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in working with requirements;
- Basic knowledge of Business Analysis
As an Engagement/Partnership manager You will:
- Assist customers to implement and access company services;
- Resolve customer complaints and issues in a timely manner;
- Answer all customers’ questions and transfer them to the appropriate source for more detailed information;
- Schedule and prepare quarterly reviews to set objectives and identify shortfalls in customer engagement;
- Create proposals;
- Work with NDA, MSA, and other types of contracts;
- Develop and lead existing partners’ relationships;
- Set-up a new partnership;
- Identify and ensure proper usage of benefits available through partner programs (marketing materials, new services/expertise);
- Coordinate SignSpot.
We want you to thrive and feel supported
- Professional growth: at KindGeek, we want our employees to grow and achieve ambitious professional goals. We support professional development with training and certifications refunds, as well as provide regular feedback and technical reviews.
- Benefits package: KindGeek offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 10 compensated by 50% sick leaves as well as an opportunity to take study leaves. Depending on how long you stay in the company, you can receive different health insurance packages from our partners.
- Personal growth: as a part of our team, you will have corporate English courses with a 50% sponsorship, take advantage of our library and access a large selection of corporate training and courses.
- Geek community: at KindGeek, we value community — even in the social distancing times we take every opportunity to stick together. Our Geeks organize various online and offline clubs — from stretching and skiing to English. Football enthusiasts can also join the corporate team that regularly participates in Lviv IT League.
- Flexibility: KindGeek offers a hybrid working model. Team members can work remotely or from the office or KindGeek London Hub — an innovative cafe-style co-working.