We are looking for a BA who has:
- 2+ years of experience as a Business/System Analyst;
- Analytical and communications skills necessary to elicit and define business requirements and translate them into solutions;
- Strong system analysis skills (data modeling);
- Understanding of REST API;
- Ability to read JSON and describe new ones in detail for the request/response models of the endpoints;
- Basic knowledge of SQL and understanding of how relational data bases work, ability to read the DB schema;
- Can speak and write in English at an upper-intermediate or higher level and efficiently communicate ideas, design, and document artifacts concisely.
- Manifests KindGeek corporate values — trust, transparency, social responsibility, and the sense of beauty.
As a BA You will:
- Defining and prioritizing high-level requirements;
- Collecting estimates from developers;
- Preparing roadmaps;
- Specifying low-level requirements based on spoken and written communication with the technical customer;
- Reviewing visual prototypes;
- Preparing scope of the sprint — creating user stories, conducting groomings and plannings with the team;
- Functional testing of the self-prepared part of the scope;
- Analyzing 3rd parties API documentation and creating integration requirements for back-end developers.
About the project
The client is one of the most famous Swiss universities, traditionally featuring in various TOP-100 world universities rankings. Being an innovative institution, the university has gone through a digital transformation in recent years. We are working on the solution that combines features of the Research Information System and Campus Management Platform.
As a Research Information System, the solution allows to track the academic progress of the research fellows within the university. The system automatically generates personal reports for researchers based on a list of KPIs, such as number of the academic publications within a certain timeframe and department, number of the research grants obtained and amount of funds raised for each etc. Reports can be used for personal reasons as well as to make decisions about the academic promotion of the university staff. The Research Information System is currently used within the medical faculty, however, the expansion to other faculties is expected in the near future. As a Campus Management System, the solution can be useful in several ways: to generate professors’ and students’ personal schedules, assign rooms and track professors’ workload.
The project offers complex business challenges from the perspective of business logic and opportunities for growth and personal development.
We want you to thrive and feel supported
- Professional growth: at KindGeek, we want our employees to grow and achieve ambitious professional goals. We support professional development with training and certifications refunds, as well as provide regular feedback and technical reviews.
- Benefits package: KindGeek offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 10 compensated by 50% sick leaves as well as an opportunity to take study leaves. Depending on how long you stay in the company, you can receive different health insurance packages from our partners.
- Personal growth: as a part of our team, you will have corporate English courses with a 50% sponsorship, take advantage of our library and access a large selection of corporate training and courses.
- Geek community: at KindGeek, we value community — even in the social distancing times we take every opportunity to stick together. Our Geeks organize various online and offline clubs — from stretching and skiing to English. Football enthusiasts can also join the corporate team that regularly participates in Lviv IT League.
- Flexibility: KindGeek offers a hybrid working model. Team members can work remotely or from the office or KindGeek London Hub — an innovative cafe-style co-working.