We are looking for a BA who has:
- 2+ years of experience as a Business/System Analyst;
- Analytical and communications skills necessary to gather and define business requirements and translate them into solutions;
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in the international environment;
- Upper-Intermediate (or above) English level
Would be a Plus:
- Technical background (including knowledge of programming basics)
- System analysis skills (data modeling)
As a BA You will:
- Regular communication with internal and external business stakeholders (alignment, prioritization, progress tracking)
- Close collaboration with internal DEV/QA teams (planning, task management, bug tracking, change management)
- Create functional specifications (incl. flow diagrams, data mappings, and examples)
- Prepare UAT scenarios, end-to-end validation
- Create documentation (user guides, technical guides, release notes)
- Analyse of 3rd parties API (banks, card processing, payment integrator) documentation and create integration requirements for Back-End developers
- Investigate issues, develop logic flows, and make sure everything is implemented correctly
About the project
The solution is a UK-based all-in-one common self-service platform for small and medium enterprises that allows entrepreneurs to build successful businesses. The neobank-like application grants a straightforward yet secure banking management system that devoids bureaucratic hustle.
The application allows users to create and manage user profiles for employees, merchant accounts, cards, physical & virtual terminals, internal and outgoing payments, acquiring, etc.
As for now, the project is in the stage of preparation for the MVP release.
Client Country — United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland;
Project Team — 33 people
We want you to thrive and feel supported
- Professional growth: at KindGeek, we want our employees to grow and achieve ambitious professional goals. We support professional development with training and certifications refunds, as well as provide regular feedback and technical reviews.
- Benefits package: KindGeek offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 10 compensated by 50% sick leaves as well as an opportunity to take study leaves. Depending on how long you stay in the company, you can receive different health insurance packages from our partners.
- Personal growth: as a part of our team, you will have corporate English courses with a 50% sponsorship, take advantage of our library and access a large selection of corporate training and courses.
- Geek community: at KindGeek, we value community — even in the social distancing times we take every opportunity to stick together. Our Geeks organize various online and offline clubs — from stretching and skiing to English. Football enthusiasts can also join the corporate team that regularly participates in Lviv IT League.
- Flexibility: KindGeek offers a hybrid working model. Team members can work remotely or from the office or KindGeek London Hub — an innovative cafe-style co-working.