We are looking for AQA Engineer who:
- Has knowledge in the development of frameworks based on Java;
- Has knowledge of SOLID design and patterns/antipatterns;
- Has experience with OOP principles;
- Has experience with Java 8/11;
- Has strong understanding / experience of API: REST, Rest Assured;
- Has experience in WEB: Selenium/Selenide, DOM, Selectors;
- Has knowledge of Build tools: Gradle/Maven;
- Has experience with Framework: JUnit;
- Has knowledge of using CI/CD: Jenkins;
- Has experience with Agile and Scrum;
- Can speak and write in English on upper-intermediate or higher level and efficiently communicate ideas, design, and document artifacts concisely;
- Manifests KindGeek corporate values — trust, transparency, social responsibility, and the sense of beauty.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of test management tools: Allure test report;
- Experience with virtual tools: Docker;
- Experience with Spring Boot.
About the project:
The solution is a UK-based all-in-one common self-service platform for small and medium enterprises that allows entrepreneurs to build successful businesses. The neobank-like application grants a straightforward yet secure banking management system that devoids bureaucratic hustle.
The application allows users to create and manage user profiles for employees, merchant accounts, cards, physical & virtual terminals, internal and outgoing payments, acquiring, etc.
As for now, the project is in the stage of preparation for the MVP release.
Client Country — United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Project Team — 32 people.
We want you to thrive and feel supported:
- Professional growth: at KindGeek, we want our employees to grow and achieve ambitious professional goals. We support professional development with training and certifications refunds, as well as provide regular feedback and technical reviews.
- Benefits package: KindGeek offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 10 compensated by 50% sick leaves as well as an opportunity to take study leaves. Depending on how long you stay in the company, you can receive different health insurance packages from our partners.
- Personal growth: as a part of our team, you will have corporate English courses with a 50% sponsorship, take advantage of our library and access a large selection of corporate training and courses.
- Geek community: at KindGeek, we value community — even in the social distancing times we take every opportunity to stick together. Our Geeks organize various online and offline clubs — from stretching and skiing to English. Football enthusiasts can also join the corporate team that regularly participates in Lviv IT League.
- Flexibility: KindGeek offers a hybrid working model. Team members can work remotely or from the office or KindGeek London Hub — an innovative cafe-style co-working.