We are looking for a Java developer who:
- Has more than 3 years of relevant experience in the IT industry
- Has a strong track record of working with JBoss application server and EJB
- Is comfortable working with Java 8 or above
- Is proficient in JMS, WebSocket, and RESTful API
- Can efficiently use MySQL in work while employing best engineering practices
- Can speak and write in English on upper-intermediate or higher level and efficiently communicate ideas, design, and document artifacts concisely.
- Manifests KindGeek corporate values — trust, transparency, social responsibility, and the sense of beauty.
- Knowledge of Swing would be a plus.
As a Java developer, you will:
- Contribute to implementing solution code with great attention to detail while fulfilling Java development best practices.
- Write reusable and testable code, create functional and practical technical documentation.
- Work closely with other team members and a client to implement the best solutions.
- Work with project managers to create effective and reliable work estimates.
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impact the project schedule and integrity of the application environment.
For more than 30 years, the company has been developing intelligent software solutions in the logistics sphere for better planning, control, and monitoring of operational sequences. The solutions can be changed to clients’ particular conditions and offer you quality, user-friendliness, and customer support.
We form public transport safer, more reliable, and more economically efficient with modern system solutions and agile methods.
Client country — Germany
We want you to thrive and feel supported
- Professional growth: at KindGeek, we want our employees to grow and achieve ambitious professional goals. We support professional development with training and certifications refunds, as well as provide regular feedback and technical reviews.
- Benefits package: KindGeek offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 10 compensated by 50% sick leaves as well as an opportunity to take study leaves. Depending on how long you stay in the company, you can receive different health insurance packages from our partners.
- Personal growth: as a part of our team, you will have corporate English courses with a 50% sponsorship, take advantage of our library and access a large selection of corporate training and courses.
- Geek community: at KindGeek, we value community — even in the social distancing times we take every opportunity to stick together. Our Geeks organize various online and offline clubs — from stretching and skiing to English. Football enthusiasts can also join the corporate team that regularly participates in Lviv IT League.
- Flexibility: KindGeek offers a hybrid working model. Team members can work remotely or from the office or KindGeek London Hub — an innovative cafe-style co-working.