We are looking for a .NET Developer who:
- Has 3+ years of commercial experience as a .Net Developer;
- Has a strong understanding of MVC and SQL Server;
- Has experience with AZURE;
- Can speak and write in English on upper-intermediate or higher level and efficiently communicate ideas, design, and document artifacts concisely
- Manifests KindGeek corporate values — trust, transparency, social responsibility, and the sense of beauty.
As a .NET Developer, you will:
- Be involved in day-to-day development activities
- Taking part in meetings
- Keeping task board in up-to-date status.
The Marine Facilities Planning system (MFP) is a NIOZ/NERC software development collaboration designed to integrate the different aspects of equipment management and ship programming, to streamline and integrate the process of delivering science cruises.
Client Country — Netherlands
We want you to thrive and feel supported
- Professional growth: at KindGeek, we want our employees to grow and achieve ambitious professional goals. We support professional development with training and certifications refunds, as well as provide regular feedback and technical reviews.
- Benefits package: KindGeek offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 10 compensated by 50% sick leaves as well as an opportunity to take study leaves. Depending on how long you stay in the company, you can receive different health insurance packages from our partners.
- Personal growth: as a part of our team, you will have corporate English courses with a 50% sponsorship, take advantage of our library and access a large selection of corporate training and courses.
- Geek community: at KindGeek, we value community — even in the social distancing times we take every opportunity to stick together. Our Geeks organize various online and offline clubs — from stretching and skiing to English. Football enthusiasts can also join the corporate team that regularly participates in Lviv IT League.
- Flexibility: KindGeek offers a hybrid working model. Team members can work remotely or from the office or KindGeek London Hub — an innovative cafe-style co-working.