We are searching for someone who:
- Has a strong track record of working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, KanBan) and experience leading the development of tech products while ensuring that business requirements and long-term product goals are met.
- Is fluent in SDLC and CI/CD and understands technician nuances of developing software products.
- Can speak and write in German and English on upper-intermediate or higher level and efficiently communicate ideas and design and document artifacts concisely.
- Knowledge of writing business, functional and non-functional requirements and experience with business analysis techniques and tools would be a plus.
- Values high-quality team communication and enjoys setting up team processes.
- Manifests KindGeek corporate values — trust, transparency, social responsibility, and the sense of beauty.
Computer science education would be a plus.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Lead and direct a software development team to deliver a project within scope, schedule, and resource constraints.
- Establish and maintain management practices that support consistently successful solution development and deployments.
- Work closely with a client.
- Identify product risks, manage solution scope and communicate requirements.
- Think strategically about the project development as well as team practices.
The client is one of the most famous Swiss research universities, traditionally featuring in various TOP-100 world universities rankings. Being an innovative institution, the university has gone through a technological renovation in recent years. One of the changes is building an intelligent examination system, which provides an opportunity to pass the exams on iPad devices and supports different interactive questions. Custom exams are generated through the exam manager, the web application for the university staff, and deployed to the iPad by a push or scanning of the QR code. The application went further than a private startup and now has more than 30 customers.