• 3+ years experience in Python
• Understanding of the HTTP protocol and RESTful APIs
• Substantial experience with web frameworks (Django/Flask)
• Understanding of the ORM concept
• Command of Linux/UNIX environment (shell, scripting, tools)
• Highly experienced in OOP and Design Patterns
• Hands-on experience and understanding of application architecture
• Passionate about Testing (Unit and Integration Testing)
• Familiarity with caching strategies and technologies
• English Upper Intermediate and higher
• Experience with agile, TDD and Continuous Integration
• Hands on experience coding JS, HTML, CSS
• Application scaling
• Micro services architecture
• Hands on experience with Docker
• Self-motivated and driven team player
• Eagerness to learn and collaborate
— Competitive salary
— Social package including a paid vacation and sick leaves.
— Professional development opportunities.
— Friendly atmosphere and a professional team.
— Modern and comfortable office facilities.
— Fruits, tea, coffee, and cookies at the office
We are currently expanding our Python team. If you strive to be the best at what you do and have a passion in development work — then perhaps the next step in your professional development is a job with KeyUA as a Back End Python Developer!
Send your CV (email@example.com )