- Experience with Excel, Google Spreadsheets, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Understanding of Online Marketing — measurement metrics, KPI’s, flows, acquisition, retention
- Ability to work with data, draw conclusions, and visualize them.
- English: Intermediate+ level in writing and speaking
- Fast learner, team player
- Passion for the world of Online Marketing
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of SEO & PPC, e-mail Marketing.
- Knowledge of services Firebase, Amplitude, Big Query.
- Connection, configuration and maintenance of analytical services.
- Data analysis and practical conclusions
- Report on request for Product Manager, media teams, assist PPC department in campaigns optimization with additional reports and insights.
- Work with CRM
What we offer:
— Competitive salary
— Employee benefits including a paid vacation and sick leaves.
— Professional development opportunities.
— Friendly atmosphere and a professional team.
— Modern and comfortable office facilities.
— Fruits, tea, coffee, and cookies at the office