Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
- Top 10 world game publishers. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Lucasfilm, Epic Games and EA.
- Long-term client partnership. Our average client partnership extends to 3+ years thanks to a deep understanding of the needs of the client and the high quality of work.
- Top 20 world best PC games. Our team contributed to games like Fortnite, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge and more — you can always take a closer look at our projects.
- 100+ million active gamers. Players around the world enjoy the games developed in partnership with Kevuru Games.
Main corporate facts about us:
- 166% employee growth in 2021.
- 350+ talented artists and highly skilled game developers.
- 60% senior specialists, both carefully hunted and lovingly grown from juniors in the company.
- 11 years of experience in the global gaming industry.
All our employees choose what they are interested in doing, and we, in turn, provide them with a smooth, understandable and transparent way of professional development, as well as guarantee them the most comfortable working conditions and perks.
We are looking for a Porting Technical Director.
- A minimum of 7 years of extensive experience in Software Development;
- Strong background as a Render Programmer;
- Minimum of 2 years of dedicated experience in Render development;
- Proficiency in Optimization and profiling, with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in Unreal Engine development;
- Strong C++ knowledge;
- Comprehensive expertise in console development, with at least 3 years of experience in one or more of the following platforms: Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation;
- Successful completion of technical certifications required for distribution on major platforms such as Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo’s stores.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Unity experience;
- Online services: Steam API, Xbox Live, Epic Online Services, PS Network;
- Math and linear algebra;
- Multiplatform development — experience delivering to several platforms.
- Engage in consultations with clients to discuss potential risks and estimated timelines associated with porting projects;
- Take charge of team structuring and process optimization for porting projects;
- Oversee the timely and successful delivery of porting projects;
- Provide hands-on assistance in delivering projects under urgent circumstances;
- Elevate the level of expertise within development teams in the realm of console development.
- Remote work;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 5 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays according to the legislation of Ukraine;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.