Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
- Top 10 world game publishers. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Lucasfilm, Epic Games and EA.
- Long-term client partnership. Our average client partnership extends to 3+ years thanks to a deep understanding of the needs of the client and the high quality of work.
- Top 20 world best PC games. Our team contributed to games like Fortnite, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge and more — you can always take a closer look at our projects.
- 100+ million active gamers. Players around the world enjoy the games developed in partnership with Kevuru Games.
Main corporate facts about us:
- 166% employee growth in 2021.
- 350+ talented artists and highly skilled game developers.
- 60% senior specialists, both carefully hunted and lovingly grown from juniors in the company.
- 10 years of experience in the global gaming industry.
All our employees choose what they are interested in doing, and we, in turn, provide them with a smooth, understandable and transparent way of professional development, as well as guarantee them the most comfortable working conditions and perks.
We are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer.
- More than 4 years of experience in Linux and DevOps;
- Linux administration and Linux internals;
- Kubernetes and Docker;
- Network protocols;
- Security administration;
- Windows domain administration;
- DataBases configuration and administration;
- Build systems: Jenkins / TeamCity;
- Continous Integration and Delivery implementation;
- Cloud Providers: AWS;
- Bash scripting.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Unity Development;
- C#, Java, Go, Rust, Python development.
- Development of environments for game projects;
- Development of LiveOps infrastructures.
- Ability to work remotely;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary revision once a year;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 22 working days vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team.