Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again.
Looking for Junior UE4/C++ Developer
- GPU programming.
- Math skills.
- Physics skills.
- Understanding of Animations flow.
- 3D modeling skills.
- Design game modules or applications.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Open management without bureaucracy.
- Salary revision once a yea.
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation.
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays.
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings.
- Possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team.