Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
Our company is now looking for a Senior Sales who wants and knows how to close the AAA segment.
We have strong Dev and Art teams of 250+ talents including Unity, UE4, Art, Concepts, UI/UX, VR/AR, 2D/3D and Animation specialists.
We contributed to world-class projects such as:
- Fortnite by Epic Games;
- Tabou Stories by Nanobit;
- Star Wars by Lucasfilm;
- Polo Gamer by EA;
- Big Farm by Goodgame Studios.
- Outstanding/Advanced English, both written and verbal
- 3+ years in sales at IT outsourcing/product company
- Deep understanding of IT business & potential customers needs
- Strong knowledge of software development process & IT technologies
- Proven successful sales track record (B2B)"
- Sales background in the gaming industry with the B2B focus related to game production services
- 2+ years in sales at Game Dev company
- Technical background in IT service/product company
- Experience with CRM / automation & other relevant sales / lead generation tools
- Experience in working with Enterprises and Big accounts
- To be keen on GameDev industry;
- Look for new business development opportunities;
- Lead the communication with potential and existing clients;
- Identifying and formation of customers’ needs
- Project planning and estimation with a development team
- Preparing & negotiating business offers and commercial proposals
- Close the deals
- CRM activity and rules adherence for relevant sales reporting and forecasting
- Achieve pipeline development objectives to reach quarterly and annual sales quota
- Attending conferences, events, meetups (online/offline)
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team;