Do you want to join us on an ambitious mission to secure the digital world?
Keepit is looking for an L2 Customer Support Engineer to join our Support Team in Lviv.
At Keepit, we’re pioneering the future of SaaS Data Protection on a global scale.
Our platform is designed to provide customers with the best cloud backup solution in the market. Fully automated data protection of core SaaS applications such as Microsoft 365, Azure AD and DevOps, Salesforce, Google Workspace, etc.
It aims to protect them against everything, from ransomware to simple accidents.
On top, Keepit’s universal restore view gives you control back with multiple restore options on demand across snapshots.
If you are passionate about customer service, join us!
Central tasks as L2 Customer Support Engineer with Keepit will include:
- Handle partner and customer tickets in an efficient manner and collaborate closely with internal teams, primarily Engineering, QA, and Product ones, to resolve complex issues
- Conduct thorough issue investigation and log analysis
- Hold troubleshooting sessions with customers and/or partners
- Provide timely responses to clients keeping SLAs in mind
- Follow the established Support procedures
- Investigate, test, and continuously enhance knowledge about supported cloud services and Keepit updates
- Document findings made by Devs and QAs during the investigation process
- Mentor newcomers to the team
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an L2 Customer Service Engineer working with Enterprise customers in software and/or SaaS environments
- Practical experience with Microsoft 365 is highly desired
- Ability to function effectively as the Lead in escalated cases working directly with customers and coordinating internal efforts to address customer issues
- Proven ability to diagnose and solve complex technical issues
- Advanced level of English
- Practical experience with Azure AD, Salesforce, Google Workplace, Dynamics 365, and Azure DevOps
A fair and transparent recruitment process:
During the recruitment process, you can expect the following stages: CV screening, HR interview, technical assignment, technical interview.
You will be assessed according to the criteria below:
- Communication & language: Being able to speak, write, and collaborate fluently in English is essential for this role.
- Tech Savvy: Being tech-savvy and having some knowledge about cloud platforms (Microsoft 365, Azure AD, Salesforce, Google Workplace, Dynamics 365, Power BI, Azure DevOps, Zendesk) is an advantage for this position.
- Technical Support: Being excellent at helping and guiding customers to solve issues they encounter is essential for this role. This requires that you are professional in explaining technical matters in a simple way and that you are great at building a good rapport with customers.
- Collaboration: Facilitating and maintaining great collaboration on virtual platforms is vital for this role.
Terms and conditions
Timing: As soon as possible
The position: Full-Time occupation.
Type of work: Hybrid/remote as an option. Office based in Lviv.
Salary: The compensation package is market-competitive and will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If you have any questions about the job or the recruitment process, please get in touch with Khrystyna Kulyk at [email protected]
- An exciting and challenging job in a successful business
- A unique working environment where your opinion matters
- Full-time occupation and long-term employment
- A hybrid and remote type of work is an option
- 20 working days paid vacation
- Complete coverage of sick leaves
- Health Insurance
- Home internet refund
- Full or partial coverage of professional training sessions, meetups, and conferences on request
- Online and offline English courses for the employees, also with a native speaker,
- Cozy office in the Lviv city centre (Lychakivska, 33a) with beverages, fruit, and cookies
- Winter and summer parties, events, team buildings
We kindly ask you not to provide us with any sensitive categories of personal data when applying for a job with us.
Sensitive categories of personal data include data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, data concerning health or data concerning your sexual orientation.