Do you want to join us on an ambitious mission to secure the digital world?
We are growing fast as a company and do our best to bring our SaaS cloud-based backup services to the global audience.
Our platform is designed to provide customers with an immutable historical archive of their primary data in systems such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Salesforce, Azure AD, Dynamics 365, and Zendesk. It aims to protect them against everything, from ransomware to simple accidents.
Most of our back-end components are written in clean, modern C++ using mainly purpose-built components and STL. Several components that deal with business processes and data mining are built using Common Lisp. Everything runs on Linux.
Backing up billions of objects over foreign APIs using imperfect networks on systems with finite memory and making it all happen in as little time as possible is no small feat.
If you think solving complex problems is fun, we have strong indications that we will not run out of complicated issues soon. Join us for fun!
- We don’t use npm nor any other third-party libraries in our application — if we need something, we build a new component/library to it our needs — and we spend the time to make it right.
- We’re also writing our own unit and integration tests — so you’ll need to know how to test the application and write test cases for every new functionality you add.
- Our application is an internal tool designed to help people from every corner of our company — so you’ll have to understand at a high level what the needs are so that you can use the API provided accurately and build the interface to fit the need of our colleagues.
Required skills :
- You have a degree in Computer Science, or similar education is a must
- You understand HTML5 DOM well
- You know what XSS and CSP refer to
- You know git
- You can describe your ideas to a team without writing code
- You are a team player and can work constructively with other people
- You can communicate effectively in English, written and verbally
- You are used to RESTful
- You are used to working on Linux systems
- You know make
- You have been working with React or Solid JS library
- You have experience working with UX teams
- You have experience with Jest
- You have experience with C++ or Common Lisp
If all above describes you, Keepit hopes to have you as our new team member to help us grow in the direction that sustains Keepit’s culture of many different talents and nationalities within an informal and trusting environment.
- An exciting and challenging job in a successful business. Our culture is characterized by a positive tone, commitment, and result-oriented professionalism, heavily influenced by excitement for what we do
- A unique working environment where your opinion matters
- Full-time occupation and long-term employment
- UoP contract
- The compensation package is market competitive and will be negotiated with the successful candidate
- Four additional working days of vacation leave per full calendar year (i.e. 30 working days in total)
- Health Insurance and Life Insurance
- Employee Capital Plan (PPK)
- Full Multisport card compensation
- Full or partial coverage of professional training sessions, meetups, and conferences on request
- Cosy office in Krakow city centre (Długa, 72) with beverages, fruit, and cookies
- A hybrid type of work is an option
- Winter and summer parties, events, team-buildings
We kindly ask you not to provide us with any sensitive categories of personal data when applying for a job with us.
Sensitive categories of personal data include data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, data concerning health or data concerning sexual orientation.