Do you have solid experience in creating policies? Are you eager to find, read and understand regulatory and legal texts and compare our solution and our security posture to requirements in such texts?
— Keepit is looking for a new teammate to the Information Security Department, who sees his value and is motivated by creating and implementing great Information Security policies, procedures, and processes.
Desired skills are:
• Practical knowledge of git and LaTeX
• Ability to work in a friendly team
• Understanding of ISO standards will be a plus
• At least Upper-intermediate level of English.
• Attention to details
• Experience bridging policies and implementation
• We are looking for a dedicated individual with potential — long industry experience is nice but not a requirement.
• An exciting and challenging job in a successful business. Our culture is characterized by a positive tone, commitment and result-oriented professionalism, heavily influenced by excitement for what we do
• Unique working environment where your opinion matters
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation, health insurance and other social benefits
• Centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
If all above describes you, Keepit hopes to have you as our new team member to help us grow in the direction that sustains Keepit’s culture of many different talents and nationalities within an informal and trusting environment.
As the business is growing so is the effort required to design, implement, execute, review and refine security practices throughout the organization.
Documentation, third party auditing and certification are important work areas as they allow our organization to continuously improve and they provide our global customer base assurance that our company and our service can be trusted to look after the most important data of our customers.
As an Information Security Policy Writer your main areas of work will be:
• Write and implement information security policies, procedures, processes, in coordination with the security management organization
• Design policy requirements and link them to relevant standards, regulations, and laws for enhanced compliance and control (ISO27000 / 01, NIST)
• Actively identify and make recommendations for improvement in the documentation and review process
• Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
Keepit is a cloud-to-cloud backup company offering customers the assurance of a third party independent backup of their critical business data when moving to the cloud. Maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer data backup sets is key to our continued success.
At Keepit, we have a clear ambition to become the world’s preferred cloud-backup provider. To reach our goal, we are currently looking to extend our already strong Information Security team with a skilled Information Security Policies Writer, who will work out of our office in Lviv.
Terms and conditions
Process: Please admit your CV on our job page. Selected candidates will be contacted on an ongoing basis.
Scope: As soon as possible.
The position: Part-Time for probation and Full-Time occupation after probation (40 hours per week).
Salary: The compensation package is market competitive and will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
For more information about Keepit visit www.keepit.com.