We are looking for exceptional people with the following core skills:
• Passion for customer service
• In-depth knowledge of customer service solutions, principles, and practices
• Ability to learn and communicate technical and product information
• Above average communication skills (i.e. Phone, email, verbal)
• Able to define follow and understand the value of procedures
• Very strong problem analysis and problem-solving ability
• Has “thick skin” and can handle complaints, even when handling upset customers
• Experience and values building long-term relationships with customers
• Possess strong planning, organizing, and decision-making abilities
• Experience coaching and developing team members
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
• Comfortable with large volume of activities and interactions
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken, is essential for this role
• Strong attention to detail
• Leadership and mentorship qualities
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university
• Minimum 3 years customer service management experience ideally in software or SaaS environments
If hired, you’re going to love working at KeepIt because you will:
• Have an incredible opportunity to develop new skills. You’ll acquire practical, professional workplace experience. We will invest in you and sky is the limit
• Enjoy a friendly and collaborative workplace atmosphere. You’ll quickly become friends with coworkers and your supervisor!
• Feel a sense of pride. There’s job security in knowing you’re part of a proven, stable company that’s growing rapidly!
• Be motivated by the team’s strong work ethic. Our team members are eager to excel at providing customers a superior experience.
• Experience a sense of empowerment! You’re always encouraged to solve problems, contribute ideas and make a difference.
• Find our leadership to be down to earth. They’re accessible, caring and truly seek to inspire success and growth in you and the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leading a team that provides exceptional customer service by exceeding customer expectations
• Developing and implementing customer service policies and procedures
• Defining and communicating customer service standards
• Overseeing the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
• Planning and directing the daily operations and proper functioning as part of the customer service team
• Ensuring the necessary resources and tools available for quality customer service delivery
• Reviewing customer complaints and tracking complaint resolution
• Handling complex and escalated customer service issues
• Monitoring accuracy of reporting and database information
• Analyzing relevant data to determine customer service outputs
• Identifying and implementing strategies to improve the quality of service and productivity
• Working with company management to support company goals and objectives
• Working with cross-functional teams as necessary
• Evaluating team members’ performance while addressing training and coaching needs
How would you prepare our Customer Support department for rapid global expansion and deliver the best possible service to our customers?
Keepit is looking for a Customer Support Manager to join our team in Lviv, Ukraine to manage part of a rapidly growing support team. Keepit Customer Support Managers should possess fantastic interpersonal skills and be strong leaders. Staying calm under pressure and having wonderful customer service skills is also key to this position.
Who is Keepit?
Keepit is a global fast-growing SaaS focused company with many years of experience within the field of IT and data protection. Our mission is to help companies around the world protect their cloud-based data. Our team is both academically and culturally diverse and has more than thirty different nationalities working together to secure the data of the world. Did we mention that we are growing very rapidly?
As a Customer Support Manager at Keepit, you will help us drive customer satisfaction through excellent service, practical use of innovative technology, understanding customer needs and good communication at every level. You will be a part of the Customer Success organization and provide our customers, sales team, and partners with an impeccable level of service.
A fair and transparent recruitment process:
We know that it is just as important that you choose us, as the other way around. We believe it to be crucial to cultivate a culture where you feel like you belong — this already starts during the recruitment process. To be fair and transparent, we provide the following criteria that you are assessed by if you choose to let your curiosity fall on us.
1. Customer Success: We are committed to delivering best in class customized service for all our customers assisting and building trustworthy relationships with our customers can sometimes be a bit of a challenge, as they expect customized solutions and timely support. Therefore, a prerequisite for succeeding in this role is acquiring a nuanced understanding of the cloud back-up needs of our customers.
2. Technical and commercial: In order to build successful enterprise customer relations, it is crucial to have an in-depth understanding of our technical solutions as well as the commercial aspects of enterprise SaaS selling. Therefore, the role of Customer Support Manager requires a solid understanding of the technical aspects of our competing products. This becomes relevant when engaging in constructive dialogues with our skilled developers about product modifications and when interacting with the sales and partner teams. The Customer Support Manager must also demonstrate commercial know-how. This type of mindset enables the organization to build creative and groundbreaking ways to maintain customer relationships, translating them into commercial success.
3. Interdisciplinary collaboration: As a Customer Support Manager, you will play an essential part in creating the right conditions for our customers and internal employees to achieve success. As such, you will play a crucial role in achieving our ambition to make Keepit a global recognized cloud-backup brand.
4. Start-up environment: We are passionate about our back-up to cloud solutions, which we believe can solve a significant data security challenge for many companies and individuals. However, we are also passionate about our workplace, and we know that a good work environment and great collaboration across the organization are crucial to achieving our ambitious goals. Therefore, we are searching for profiles that, like us, are being motivated by building a fair and committed work environment at Keepit.
If you’re ready to advance your career, contribute to a team of some of the smartest, friendliest folks around and make a positive impact on people and the businesses they run...we’re here to help! Get to know us better by visiting www.keepit.com.
Terms and conditions process: Please admit your CV on our job page. Selected candidates will be contacted.
Scope: As soon as possible.
The position: Full-Time occupation (40 hours per week) based in Lviv, Ukraine.
Salary: The compensation package is market competitive and will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If you have any questions about the job or the recruitment process, please feel free to reach out to:
Maryna Hnatyk firstname.lastname@example.org