Keepit is a cloud-to-cloud backup service provider. The purpose of our platform is to provide our customers with an immutable historical archive of their primary data in systems such as Microsoft 365, GSuite, Salesforce and Dynamics, to protect them from everything from ransomware to simple accidents.
At Keepit, we like to keep it simple. We like to think “less is more”. We are one of the leading cloud data protection platforms in a very rapidly growing market and we can see that customers like what we do. We are looking for more colleagues to help us do even more.
The Keepit platform is a set of networked services working in concert; we have a strong emphasis on performance and reliability and this influences how we approach development and how we write our code.
The majority of our back-end components are written in clean modern C++ using mainly purpose-built components and the STL. Several components that deal with business processes and data mining are built using Common Lisp.
Everything runs on Linux. It runs on our servers that are run by our people. Our service operates from datacenter locations in Washington, Sydney, Copenhagen and London — but we are a growing organisation and more regions will come.
At Keepit, the developer will contribute significantly to project specifications since deep technology understanding matters when we decide how to solve a problem.
At Keepit, we write code to last, since taking the time to do it right is faster than having to do things over.
At Keepit, developers will write test cases for their code, since if we can’t prove to ourselves that code works there is little chance to impress QA.
Our approach to the development itself is ambitious and bold. We have developed components and systems that most organisations do not, which is securing us a solid lead in this rapidly expanding market of cloud to cloud backup. Backing up billions of objects over foreign APIs using imperfect networks on systems with finite memory and making it all happen in as little time as possible, is no small feat. We built the object store that holds these data too by the way. And we built every system in between and around as well. If you think solving hard problems is fun, we have strong indications that we will not run out of hard problems any time soon. Come join us for the fun!
About the job
As Project Manager, you will be part of the Engineering team at Keepit and will be responsible for the proper execution of the projects due to the established processes.
You will work closely with developers, design and product teams as the main contact point in cross-department communication through the lifecycle of the projects. Also, you will be involved in resource management and planning.
• 3+ years of relevant experience as a Project Manager or Scrum Master
• Previous experience of working in IT company is a must
• Proven project management and planning skills
• Ability to coordinate multiple teams
• English proficiency — Upper-intermediate or higher
• Multitasking, attention to the details
• Strong organizational, communication, and conflict resolution skills. Ability to listen and hear
• Leadership skills and proactivity in finding solutions
• Experience in resource management and planning
• Experience at process improvements
• Management of projects from the initial stages to releases as Scrum Master
• Making sure that the production of projects goes according to the plan and established processes
• Working closely with developers as part of the Engineering team
• Planning of human resources, projects, and releases together with other Project Coordinators
• Providing accurate and timely information regarding the project status, activities, and performance
• Cooperation with QA, Design, and Product Management teams on the execution of the projects
• Contribution to process improvement
• Maintaining the communication between stakeholders
— An exciting and challenging job in a successful business. Our culture is characterized by a positive tone, commitment and result-oriented professionalism, heavily influenced by excitement for what we do
— Unique working environment where your opinion matters
— Competitive salary
— Career and professional growth
— Long-term employment
— 20 working-days paid vacation, health insurance and other social benefits after probation
If all above describes you, Keepit hopes to have you as our new team member to help us grow in the direction that sustains Keepit’s culture of many different talents and nationalities within an informal and trusting environment.
We kindly ask you not to provide us with any sensitive categories of personal data when applying for a job with us.