We are looking for exceptional people with the following core skills:
• Passion for customer service and technology
• In-depth knowledge of customer service solutions, principles, and practices
• Ability to learn and communicate technical and product information
• Above average communication skills (Phone, email, verbal)
• Able to define, follow and understand the value of procedures
• Very strong problem analysis and problem-solving ability
• Has a “thick skin” and can handle complaints, even from upset customers
• Experience and values building long-term relationships with customers
• Possess-strong planning, organizing, and decision-making abilities
• Experience coaching and developing team members
• Comfortable with a high volume of activities and interactions
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken, is essential for this role
• Strong attention to detail
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university
• Minimum 2 years Advanced line Customer Service Support and/or engineering support experience ideally in software and/or SaaS environments working with Enterprise customers
• 2+ years prior experience with customer support tools and software support
• Practical experience with Microsoft 365. Salesforce and G suite is highly desired
• Ability to function effectively as Lead in escalated cases working directly with customers and coordinating internal effort to address customer issues
• Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to diagnose and solve complex technical issues
If hired, you’re going to love working at Keepit because you will:
• Have an incredible opportunity to develop new skills. You’ll become a part of a practical, professional workplace experience. We will invest in you and the sky is the limit as far career growth.
• Enjoy a friendly and collaborative workplace atmosphere. You’ll quickly become friends with coworkers and your supervisor! Work should be fun.
• Feel a sense of pride. There’s job security in knowing you are part of a proven, stable company that’s growing rapidly!
• Be motivated by the team’s strong work ethic. Our team members are eager to excel at providing customers with a superior experience.
• Experience a sense of empowerment! You’re always encouraged to solve problems, contribute ideas and make a difference.
• Find our leadership to be down to earth. Managers are accessible, caring and truly seek to inspire success and growth in you and the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Technology and troubleshooting rock star- We need you to deal with the hard cases!
• Acts as an escalation point for advanced customer issues
• Assist with support cases either directly or indirectly by helping more junior team members
• Lead support efforts for customers who have been determined to have critical value
• Coordinate with Customer Success Managers to address any technical issues impacting a customer’s experience
• Actively engage Technical Support personnel to ensure proper handling of customer questions and issues to which they have been assigned
• Escalate software bugs or feature enhancements to research, development, and product management teams
• Act as a subject matter expert in more than one area of the product
• Work autonomously on projects and more complex assignments with tangible results, thus delivering benefits to the organizations
• Proactively look for ways to improve processes and innovate the support experience.
• Mentor and train new team members
• Shares information and expertise regarding recent fixes, and best practices in a proactive manner
• Provide on-call and shift coverage as required
How would you ensure that our customers have a fantastic experience in the rare case that they require assistance?
Keepit is looking for an Advanced Customer Support Engineer to join our team in Lviv, Ukraine and become a critical member in our rapidly growing support team. Keepit Customer Support Engineers should possess fantastic interpersonal skills and be advocates for our customers. Staying calm under pressure and having wonderful customer service skills are essential.
Who is Keepit?
Keepit is a global fast-growing SaaS focused company with many years of experience within the field of IT and data protection. Our mission is to help companies around the world protect their cloud-based data. Our team is both academically and culturally diverse and has more than thirty different nationalities working together to secure the data of the world. Did we mention that we are growing very rapidly?
We are seeking Customer Support Engineers who have supported an enterprise software application for external customers and have a passion for helping customers achieve their business outcomes. The Customer Success team is made up of highly intelligent and innovative Technical Support Engineers and Customer Success Managers dedicated to delivering a customer experience that is second to none. Each team member is as unique as the projects we work on, but one thing remains the same — our commitment and passion to delivering outstanding support and cutting-edge technology solutions for SaaS-based workloads.
A fair and transparent recruitment process:
We know that it is just as important that you choose us, as the other way around. We believe it to be crucial to cultivate a culture where you feel like you belong — this already starts during the recruitment process. To be fair and transparent, we provide the following criteria that you are assessed by if you choose to let your curiosity fall on us.
1. Customer Success: We are committed to delivering best in class customized service for all our customers. Assisting and building trustworthy relationships with our customers can sometimes be a bit of a challenge, as they expect customized solutions and timely support. Therefore, a prerequisite for succeeding in this role is acquiring a nuanced understanding of the cloud back-up needs of our customers.
2. Technical and commercial: In order to build successful enterprise customer relations, it is crucial to have an in-depth understanding of our technical solutions as well as the commercial aspects of enterprise SaaS selling. Therefore, the role of Customer Support Engineer requires a solid understanding of the technical aspects of our competing products. This becomes relevant when engaging in constructive dialogues with our skilled developers about product modifications and when interacting with the sales and partner teams.
3. Interdisciplinary collaboration: As a Customer Support Engineer, you will play an essential part in creating the right conditions for our customers and internal employees to achieve success. As such, you will play a crucial role in achieving our ambition to make Keepit a globally recognized cloud-backup brand.
4. Start-up environment: We are passionate about our cloud back-up solution, which we believe can solve a significant data security challenge for many companies and individuals. We are also passionate about our workplace, and we know that a good work environment and great collaboration across the organization are crucial to achieving our ambitious goals. Therefore, we are searching for profiles that, like us, are motivated by building a fair and committed work environment at Keepit.
If you’re ready to advance your career, contribute to a team of some of the smartest, friendliest folks around and make a positive impact on people and the businesses they run...we’re here to help! Get to know us better by visiting www.keepit.com.
Terms and conditions process: Please admit your CV on our job page. Selected candidates will be contacted.
Scope: As soon as possible
The position: Full-Time occupation (40 hours per week) based in Lviv, Ukraine.
Salary: The compensation package is market competitive and will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If you have any questions about the job or the recruitment process, please feel free to reach out to:
Maryna Hnatyk email@example.com