- 3+ years of commercial experience
- Strong Scala/Akka core
- Strong Noe4j knowledge
- Message-based systems
- Intermediate or higher level of English
Would be a plus:
- Reactive Programming
- Experience with scalable distributed systems
About the project:
The company provides world-class power solutions and complete life-cycle support. Through digitalization and electrification, the company strives to develop drive and power generation solutions that are even cleaner and smarter and thus provide answers to the challenges posed by the rapidly growing societal demands for energy and mobility.
The main area of the project:
- Fleet management and engine performance monitoring;
- Telematics tracking, geofencing, routing;
- Fuel quality and consumption management;
- Workload management and scheduling;
- Predictive maintenance based on previously detected engine issues.
- The company is able to receive data from vessels, rail machinery, nuclear reactors, power plants, and mining equipment, but has issues with any further actions(transforming, processing, transferring) with that data.
- The main thing their solutions were doing — creating simple data reports and data visualization that basically just including the raw data along with building predefined charts for technical analysts.
- The platform computes live-streaming data that is incoming from the sensors connected to the assets. When the platform gets the asset data, it visualizes and analyzes it on the UI.
- Predictive maintenance implemented with help of machine learning, configurable alerts, and thresholds.
- Configurable alerts can be set up with a wide system of rules and alert templates for faster and more efficient data analysis.
- Our team is responsible for the entire engineering cycle, from the initial device’s software design to ground-up implementation, testing automation, analytics, and UI production rollout.
Technology stack: Languages: Skala, Akka, Neo4j, Kafka, Docker, Gradle, Git.