JustCoded company is looking for a talented Front-End ninja with good English skills. We are looking for someone who likes to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
We’re JustCoded — a web development company which building digital web products in FinTech, Real Estate, Luxury, Travel, Art sectors since 2007. We build development teams for funded startups and well-established businesses by carefully selecting and training talented developers. We partner with number of digital agencies by extending their core service offering and accelerating their growth.
• 1- 2 years of experience
• Solid knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and cross-browser/cross-platform development
• Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SCSS/SASS or LESS)
• Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Materialize)
• Knowledge of HTML preprocessors (Pug etc.)
• Experience with task-runner (Grunt/Gulp, Webpack)
• Experience working with version control systems (Git)
• Experience with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
• English (pre-intermediate or higher)
• Develop adaptive web sites using HTML5/CSS3/JS
• Develop templates / components for websites on WordPress, Drupal, Magento
• Support and optimize web sites
• Participate in the development and improvement of current internal products
• Communicate with customers
• E-mail templates
• Knowledge of JS frameworks React/Angular/Vue.js
• Knowledge of popular methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS etc)
• Experience with Scrum methodology
• Comfortable work conditions
• Excellent career prospects
• Friendly and supportive team
• Work on macOS :)
• Competitive salary
• English speaking club
• Sporting events
We’re JustCoded, a web development company which has created digital web products in FinTech, Real Estate, Luxury, Travel, Art sectors since 2007. We build development teams for funded startups and well-established businesses by carefully selecting and training talented developers. We partner with numerous digital agencies extending their core services, offering and accelerating their growth.
After becoming a certified development partner of Crowd Valley in 2014 we built FinTech solutions for a range of startups and enterprise-level clients in the UK and Europe including crowdfunding, P2P lending and other types of investment platforms. Our mission is to help transforming traditional financial industry and enable more opportunities by using the digital technology.