• Strong Upper-Intermediate/Advanced oral and written English.
• Understanding of business analysis in different methodologies (Scrum/ Agile).
• Understanding of the IT industry and software development.
• Understanding of the REST API, HTML, CSS,
• Understanding of the SDLC
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
• Strong analytical and self-management skills.
• Sense of humor :-)
• Basic knowledge of one programming language would be a plus.
• Working on our own LenderKit product. It is an in-house built software that can help launch a crowdfunding platform faster and with less effort;
• A decent level of remuneration and a transparent review system;
• The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
• No bureaucracy;
• Professional growth and mentoring for trainee and junior specialists;
• Eco-office and free own car, motorcycle and bicycle parking;
• “Employee brings employee” program;
• Internal seminars, workshops and the opportunity to attend IT conferences;
• The atmosphere of fampany, when the place of work is not just an office, but something more.
Role description: you’ll become a part of a BA team to work closely with our clients. Your main goal will be to get an idea about a Client’s pain, transform it into a technical solution, and ensure that tech team understands it.
• Deal with our product LenderKit.
• Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to elicit, communicate and maintain and formalize requirements
• Create low-fidelity wireframes and describe business processes.
• Validate interface designs.
• Validate and accept features made according to previously developed BA specifications.
• Performed requirements elicitation (both on the pre-sale stage and during the project implementation).
• Analyze requirements, document and model them
• Manage requirements
JustCoded — a web development company which has created digital web products in FinTech, Real Estate, Luxury, Travel, Art sectors since 2007. We build development teams for funded startups and well-established businesses by carefully selecting and training talented developers. We partner with numerous digital agencies extending their core services, offering and accelerating their growth.
After becoming a certified development partner of Crowd Valley in 2014 we built FinTech solutions for a range of startups and enterprise-level clients in the UK and Europe including crowdfunding, P2P lending and other types of investment platforms. Our mission is to help transforming traditional financial industry and enable more opportunities by using the digital technology.
LenderKit is a framework that provides a great basis to develop your own crowdfunding platform and save a huge part of efforts and time. It consists of two parts — a back-office and a custom developed front-end website.