• At least 3 years of experience in quality assurance;
• Have strong knowledge of QA theory;
• Good knowledge of different testing methodologies;
• Deep understanding of the development processes and software life cycle;
• Experience with Test documentation: test cases, test plans, test reports;
• Understand the architecture of web systems;
• Good knowledge of web-application testing (HTML, CSS, XML);
• Understanding of CMS (WordPress);
• Written and spoken English (intermediate and above);
• Strong analytical skills;
• Proven ability to break things;
• Ability to learn;
• Keen eye for details, responsible, self-organized.
Sense of humour :-)
• Excellent career prospects;
• Interesting projects and comfortable work environment;
• Friendly supportive team of professionals;
• Official employment;
• Tax refund;
• Fully paid sick leaves and holidays;
• Partial compensation of your sports classes;
• English-speaking club;
• Sporting events.
You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
JustCoded — a web development company which has created digital web products in FinTech, Real Estate, Luxury, Travel, Art sectors since 2007. We build development teams for funded startups and well-established businesses by carefully selecting and training talented developers. We partner with numerous digital agencies extending their core services, offering and accelerating their growth.
After becoming a certified development partner of Crowd Valley in 2014 we built FinTech solutions for a range of startups and enterprise-level clients in the UK and Europe including crowdfunding, P2P lending and other types of investment platforms. Our mission is to help transforming traditional financial industry and enable more opportunities by using the digital technology.
LenderKit is a framework that provides a great basis to develop your own crowdfunding platform and save a huge part of efforts and time. It consists of two parts — a back-office and a custom developed front-end website.