• 2+ years of experience in business analysis of IT projects.
• Understanding of business analysis in different methodologies (Scrum/ Agile).
• Understanding of the IT industry and software development.
• Conducting/facilitation of meetings and presentations.
• Basic knowledge of one programming language would be a plus.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
• Upper-Intermediate oral and written English.
• Strong analytical and self-management skills.
• Sense of humor :-)
• Performed requirements elicitation (both on the pre-sale stage and during the project implementation).
• Collaborate with stakeholders to elicit, communicate and maintain requirements.
• Analyze requirements, document and model them
• Manage requirements
• Excellent career prospects
• Interesting projects and comfortable work environment www.youtube.com/...y0X95w&=&feature=youtu.be
• Friendly supportive team of professionals
• Official employment
• Tax refund
• Fully paid sick leaves and vacation days
• Partial compensation of your sports classes
• English speaking club
• Sporting events
Role description: you’ll become a part of a PM/BA team to work closely with our clients. Your main goal will be to get an idea about a Client’s pain, transform it into a technical solution, and ensure that tech team understands it.
Hello, everyone! JustCoded company offers Business Analyst position.
If you have a curious sort of disposition, are great at explaining things, and can demonstrate the ability to help customers, then keep reading!
If you have a solid experience in pre-sale activities, know how to ask questions and provide answers, and feel that “logic” and “structure” are your second names — you are our best option?
JustCoded is a web development company that offers professional services across multiple business domains. We build web and mobile apps for startups and develop platforms for online investment companies. The latter has resulted in the emergence of our own product that we really want to rock. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help us make this product successful in the market and profitable for the company.