We are seeking a Category Moderator for the JustAnswer D-A-CH Team. The Category Moderator at JustAnswer focuses on ensuring the smooth functioning of the site by resolving invalid questions and escalating various Expert and Customer issues. The Category Moderator ensures that all questions from the customers are reaching the right Experts.
The ideal candidate should enjoy efficiency and problem-solving, take pride in working quickly and accurately, and be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- 1+ years’ experience providing operations assistance, customer service, administrative support, or similar function in an online environment
- Strong communications skills, with native in written and spoken German (С1/С2)
- Strong communications skills, with proficiency in written and spoken English. (B2/C1)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to master and adapt to quickly changing complex processes
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Dependable, flexible, and team oriented
- Experience with a customer support ticketing system (Example: Kayako, Zendesk, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with highly regulated industries (law, healthcare, etc.) is a plus
- Time off throughout the year (paid and unpaid)
- Professional development support and encouragement
- Resources to help improve your overall well-being
- Free membership to dive into JA product
- Manage open question inventory including closing duplicates, re-categorizing, and updating questions as needed
- Escalate Customer and Expert concerns and policy violations through established reporting processes to appropriate support services
- Working closely with Customer Support in reaching out to Experts on behalf of customers requiring assistance
- Working closely with the Expert Support in helping Experts with technical assistance.
- Handle sensitive personal data with the utmost integrity
- Special projects as needed to assist in improving Expert quality and communication.
- Help with Expert acquisition, onboarding, and training
The role will include working in shifts. 5 days working week. This role will cover weekends (twice a month) and requires a one-year commitment to this shift.
We are a San Francisco-based company founded in 2003. Our mission is simple: we help people. We have democratized professional services by connecting customers with verified and vetted Experts who provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget. JustAnswer members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, and more. In the last 15 years, we have helped 10 million customers in 196 countries by answering more than 16 million questions. Our investors are Charles Schwab, Cross-link Capital, and Glynn Capital Management.