1. Middle/Senior .NET Full Stack developer.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in commercial development for Middle level and 5+ years’ — for Senior
- Strong understanding of .NET frameworks, C#
- Experience with other programming languages from our technology stack is beneficial
- Experience with JS/CSS/HTML and SQL
- Experience with design and architectural patterns, SOA design & web service development
- Experience in an Agile software development environment
- Experience in CI/CD practices would be beneficial
- Degree in Computer Science, a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Must be a creative problem solver who is self-motivated with effective communication skills and a track record of high productivity
- Enthusiastic and motivated to learn new things; open-minded and flexible
2. Strong desire to work in software security.
3. Experience in the software security area is not mandatory, but beneficial
- Knowledge of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is beneficial.
- Knowledge of the most famous vulnerabilities defined by the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) and ways to avoid them is beneficial.
- Usage experience of 3rd party security tools for static code analysis, vulnerability scanners, etc is beneficial.
- Time off throughout the year (paid and unpaid)
- Professional development support and encouragement
- Resources to help improve your overall well-being
- Free membership to dive into JA product
- Improving software security: finding and fixing known security flaws in the codebase, improving the efficiency of logging and monitoring, adopting third-party security tools, etc.
- Perform security testing for software vulnerabilities
- Provide input to engineering designs to address security issues
- Consult with team members on secure programming practices
- Troubleshoot and debug security issues that arise
- Participate in the development of a software security strategy
- Create and maintain technical documentation
JustAnswer is an online marketplace that is revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere. Hailed by The Huffington Post as “destined for glory,” our company is made of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun and get things done. From doctors, lawyers, and vets to auto mechanics and tech support, the 10,000 experts on JustAnswer have helped over eight million people in 196 countries since 2003. Headquartered in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco, our mission is simple and inspiring: “We help people.” JustAnswer, LLC is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital, and Charles Schwab.