• 5 years+ experience with ASP.NET MVC, JS/CSS/HTML, Git
• Strong knowledge of SQL, others DB knowledge is welcomed as well
• Clear understanding of the design and use of windows and web services
• Experience in leading high performing teams to deliver applications
• Experience in project planning and task prioritization
• Must be able to deliver consistently at a high level of quality in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
• Good English
• Experience with React, JQuery or Other AJAX libraries is highly desirable
• Mobile experience, and experience with REST and SOAP API’s
• Commercial SDK experience is a plus
• Knowledge of consumer applications is preferred
• Time off throughout the year (paid and unpaid)
• Professional development support and encouragement
• Resources to help improve your overall well-being
• Free membership to dive into JA product
We rapidly test and develop new features, so our infrastructure must support our latest changes. We value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration.
As a Senior .Net Developer, you will be part of an Agile team that develops applications that will wow our customers.
JustAnswer LLC (JustAnswer) is an online marketplace that is revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere. Hailed by The Huffington Post as “destined for glory,” our company is made of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun and get things done. From doctors, lawyers, and vets to auto mechanics and tech support, the 10,000 experts on JustAnswer have helped over eight million people in 196 countries since 2003. Headquartered in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco, our mission is simple and inspiring: “We help people.” JustAnswer, LLC is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital, and Charles Schwab.