* C# / .NET — good knowledge;
* MVC — experience;
* SQL Server 2012 experience;
* Ideally, experience with unit tests (test-driven approach);
* Ability to build solid and stable systems;
* Beginner/Intermediate level of spoken English;
* Knowledge of N-Hibernate, RavenDB.
* Knowledge of eBay/Amazon API.
* Work in a friendly, truly open minded team with family-like environment
* Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office
* Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with the project leads
* Competitive salary, paid vacation, bonus scheme based on project growth,
* English lessons to help you grow as a great communicator (provided by the project leads)
We are seeking a Medium/Senior .NET developer — the successful applicant will extend our established Stock Control and and Order Management software JustShipIT & Nventree with additional side projects from time to time.
The position is full time and requires dedication to take the application to the next level. Dedication to improve the application is essential and in return there is a bonus or a % of sales bonus, so the greater the application becomes, the higher the salary bonus is so that we can all win.
Extending and maintaining our existing order management and stock control system that was developed in C# .Net, using the technologies mentioned in the skill set above.
We are interested in hiring people that can really give this project love and take it to the next level, less bugs and more functionality means more sales, dedication is required.