We’re looking for someone who has 2+ years of software development experience with:
And have at least an Intermediate level of the English language.
What is the project development phase?
The MVP has been released recently, and the teams are currently working on the 3rd version of the product.
Workflow and technical details:
The project has weekly sprints with the demo at the end of each sprint. Code review is a part of the development process and all team members are involved in regular PR reviews as a part of their responsibilities. With that being said, we are looking for individuals that are interested in sharing best practices, care about product quality, and eager to be in a team of professionals.
IMPORTANT! We consider candidates only from Ukraine.
Feel free to ask any questions about this job opportunity @chief_of_hype
Nice to have:
● Experience in working with Webpack, Gulp
● Experience in working with TypeScript
What we offer:
● Location: Kyiv or Remote (You choose the location for the best productivity)
● Flexible work schedule (focus on the delivery of results)
● Support and mentoring from the team
● Zero of bureaucracy, peer-to-peer cooperation
● Communication with clients from all over the world
● The warm atmosphere of young, proactive, and open-minded people
● 21 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
● Cozy office in Lukyanivska station (7 min walk from the metro) with a music room
● New feature implementation and extending the current components according to design-driven development
● Daily morning team standup and progress
● Code review participation
● Timely communication with other team members.
You will work in a team of 2 more front-end dev`s on this project. Project: SaaS solution for business that allows company managers to reward their employees with real and virtual prizes when certain goals are achieved and as when individual or group productivity is increased.