• 3+ years of relevant experience;
• 2+ years only with React or Vue, REST;
• Pro experience with CSS (We have very professional designers and we would like to implement fancy design);
• Analytical thinking;
• Become a part of our international team.
• Interesting tasks and challenges
• Friendly Environment
• Flexible and remote schedule
• Free access to internal library.
• Fantastic tech start-up environment, using best practices and cutting edge technologies
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Your Auto Advocate equips car buyers with information, expertise and tools traditionally monopolized by dealers. We currently have 30k web app subscribers and are growing fast and expanding our team. This is a huge opportunity for a skilled and ambitious associate product manager to make their mark on a $550B a year industry with a funded, product-led startup that has incredible momentum, a huge audience and a core platform with among the top NPS ratings in the industry. Looking for your big break? This might be it.
The web app is the core of our strategic roadmap and, likely, a career-defining launch for the right candidate. The web app helps our members with all aspects of their car buying journey, right from research, negotiation, getting a trade-in valuation to purchasing service contracts. We would like to have someone help us do quick MVPs and help us identify new growth opportunities. You’ll be working closely with skilled product professionals with A-level backgrounds and a senior leadership team that has a deep track record of impacting the automotive industry. We’re invested in your success and professional growth.