* 3+ years of experience shipping digital products that customers love.
* You have a strong portfolio showcasing your UX design process and visual design skills.
* You facilitate and foster a user first design approach.
* Fluency in commonly used design software and related tools (Sketch or Figma, Adobe CS, etc.)
* A team player who is willing and happy to help.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong UI and UX experience is required. Saas product design highly desired
* Mobile design.
* Ability to execute every step of the design process including design briefs, information architecture, wire-frames, prototypes and final UI designs.
* Fluency in English
Experience with helping set product strategy through methods like design sprints, quarterly or yearly planning, and team brainstorms.
• Quick hiring process
• Participation in the product-related decisions
• The atmosphere of a familiar product company with high ambitions and clear-cut goals
• Office/remote option and flexible work schedule
• Career and skill growth within the company
• Direct impact on the result
• 18 working days of paid vacation
— Build prototypes illustrating different design solutions
— Create high-fidelity UI designs across mediums: SaaS Platforms & Mobile Apps
— Create and keep up to date design libraries for projects as Atomic UI Kits in Figma
— Nice looking websites
— UX Architecture as a sitemap combined with a content structure based on gathered functionality requirements
Your Auto Advocate equips car buyers with information, expertise and tools traditionally monopolized by dealers. We currently have 30k web app subscribers and are growing fast and expanding our team. This is a huge opportunity for a skilled and ambitious associate product manager to make their mark on a $550B a year industry with a funded, product-led startup that has incredible momentum, a huge audience and a core platform with among the top NPS ratings in the industry. Looking for your big break? This might be it.
The web app is the core of our strategic roadmap and, likely, a career-defining launch for the right candidate. The web app helps our members with all aspects of their car buying journey, right from research, negotiation, getting a trade-in valuation to purchasing service contracts. We would like to have someone help us do quick MVPs and help us identify new growth opportunities. You’ll be working closely with skilled product professionals with A-level backgrounds and a senior leadership team that has a deep track record of impacting the automotive industry. We’re invested in your success and professional growth.