Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 69 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office — for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
The Analytics Team supports with data and takes an active part in development of the company and product, helps into achieve business goals and promotes the focus of employees on beneficial initiatives for business development.
Among the challenges faced by our Analytics Team are:
- Ambitious company goals. Our Analysts have a chance to affect on them
- Interaction with different directions: Product, Customer Success, Acquisition etc.
- Established work in Scrum Product Teams
Due to the constant development of the product, we want to strengthen our team with professional Data Analyst.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Implement interactive dashboards
- Perform ad hoc analytics requests
- Provide insights and interpretations supporting features and business decisions
- Participation in improving analytics DWH
- Proactively work to optimize/improve the analytics stack
- Presentation of analyzes and data to teams
- Assist teams by performing data discovery
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel
- Exposure to BI tools such as Power BI, Qlik or Tableau is preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (B2+)
- Analytical mindset, strong communication skills and perseverance
- Attention to detail and normal attitude to routine work
- Work according to Ukrainian timezone (GMT+2)
We Offer to join Jooble as a Data Analyst because we have:
- A huge Team of Analytics and Data Engineers
- Our own Data storage and built analytical structure
- Direct and transparent connection between goals and visions of the company
- Loyal management that always open to initiatives and changes
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: from a home office, or travel continuously if that’s what you like. As long as you have Wi-Fi, you’re all set
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station and has an electric generator and Starlink
- Financial assistance in case of medical need
- We offer a mental health program
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own
- 20 vacation days + 10 additional days to your vacation per year
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.