Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 69 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among the 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office — for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Product Analyst who will be a player of two Scrum teams and a partner of the analyst community.
- You know sql at the Advanced level (we have DWH on PostgreSQL, prodov databases on MS SQL)
- You have experience creating dashboards (we work in Tableau, but other experience is also accepted).
- You have experience in testing statistical hypotheses and applying knowledge of mathematical statistics in practice.
- You work with Python (if you applied statistical criteria or did bootstrap, then this will be a plus).
- You have experience in calculating product metrics, such as Retention.
- You have more than 2 years of work experience as an analyst, and 6 months or more as a product analyst.
- English is not lower than Intermediate.
- You will be a player of two Scrum teams and a partner of the analyst community, in which 13 other colleagues will work with you and share knowledge.
- You will generate ideas about where the product will go.
- You will help create a plan for testing these ideas in the Scrum team (usually we run an A/B test to test the hypothesis).
- You will communicate with the development team about the statistics that need to be collected to test the hypotheses you are testing.
- You will bring data, “lessons learned” and recommendations for the next steps of the test to the Scrum team.
- You will automate routine requests and provide access to data to other team members.
- You will share user knowledge with product teams and analysts.
- You will apply new approaches to test analysis, data visualization, and data-driven storytelling and share successes and failures with the analyst community.
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station and has an electric generator and Starlink.
- Financial assistance in case of medical need.
- We offer a mental health program.
- The 8-hour working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- 20 vacation days + 10 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.