We are looking for an Agile Coach/Scrum Master whose task will continuously improve organizational agility and adaptability. We provide an opportunity to contribute to the creation of Value for customers and businesses by creating products and services. You will be responsible for an environment where the organization empowers each individual to develop everything necessary to achieve the Goal. You will promote the values and principles of Agile within the organization and be responsible for building an international Product.
You will be supported by our Head Of Engineering, CPO, Scrum Masters, and Product Managers; we expect you to understand development processes, team, and organizational dynamics and have at least 3+ years of experience as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master.
Having one or more of the certificates will be an advantage: CSM, A-CSM, PSM, PSM ||, PSPO.
Your main tasks are:
- Organizing work according to SCRUM or other Agile frameworks will help teams and Product Owner create useful increments.
- Implementation and support of Agile practices.
- Identify opportunities, risks, and systemic problems.
- Elimination of obstacles to the progress of the Goal.
- Create a space for discussion and decision-making among teams and colleagues.
- Act as a coach and facilitator for teams.
- Assist teams and stakeholders in finding optimal solutions.
- Contribute to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of teams.
- To be a mentor to create self-management in teams.
- Promote an environment with a high level of trust and transparency
- Participate in improving communication between and within teams.
- Assist Product Managers with transparency in communicating business needs and product hypotheses
- Assist Engineering Managers in developing optimal approaches in teams using XP and other Technical Excellence practices
- Partner with Product and Engineering Managers to create and implement Team Development Plans.
- Use Lean Thinking, Empiricism, and System Thinking in daily work
- Help to develop an Agile Community in the organization
- Introduce transformational ideas into organizational change practices and hypotheses
- Conduct training and workshops as needed or upon request
- Have fun with your work :)
What challenges will you have:
There is a beginning in transformation, and there is no end in transformation 🙂
- At Jooble, we always start from the needs of the business and organization. So the first thing is to understand and constantly understand the needs and, in response to them, create the necessary system solutions.
- We are not about Vanilla Scrum but about finding and implementing second-order thinking. To be Agile means to understand where we are and where we want to go and, in this difference, to create energy for movement and action.
- We constantly adapt to the realities of markets, customers, business, and life — we expect you to do the same.
- We have many teams, whether our processes are optimal or not. Will it be necessary to change them or improve them — yes.
- Will there be a need to work (in some form) not only with Product teams — yes.
- Will it be interesting — yes. Will it be difficult — yes :)
- Are we open to suggestions, ideas, and hypotheses — yes. Will we challenge them together — yes.
- Will there be an opportunity to introduce organizational changes — yes. Will we challenge them together — yes.
- Will there be an opportunity for professional growth and multi-learning — yes.
- Will there be an opportunity to introduce various Scrum and Agile practices — yes, if there is a need for a straightforward solution to the needs of the business, product, teams, or organization.
We will be glad to see in our team a person with leadership qualities who can think critically and find a balance in decision-making. A person who is open to both teaching others and learning himself. A person who can be not only a leader but also help to train new leaders. A person who understands that even with perfect processes, there is always something to improve. A person who creates an environment that ensures compliance with crucial development milestones and deadlines. A person who understands the needs of the business and organizes the internal and external structure, practices, approaches, and processes for these needs.
- work from anywhere : from a home office, or travel continuously if that’s what you like. As long as you have wifi, you’re all set;
- medical insurance (after three months of cooperation);
- mental health support programs;
- we cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars etc;
- we cover 50% of the cost of any language courses;
- vacation: 20 working days
- + 10 additional vacation days;
- 4 sick days per year (no need for a sick leave);