Jooble — is a global product-based IT company that operates in 69 countries. The company’s product is a job search website with more than 90M monthly users.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office — for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
We are looking for a Python Developer on the SEO team.
As a Python developer, you will:
- Collect data analysis;
- Support for existing SEO services (web, scripts, CRM);
- Distribute new services/scripts.
- Python 3.6+
- 2 years of commercial experience in Python development;
- Confident knowledge of SQL (you can write complex queries with join/group by);
- The ability to read, analyze, refactor, review and maintain someone else’s code;
- Familiar with the git version control system;
- Experience with OOP;
- Website parsing experience.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in SEO;
- Experience with regex.
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station. Everything in the office is running smoothly: we have a generator, fuel supply, and Starlink.
- We are offering health insurance.
- We care about the Mental health of our employees, so we offer 50% compensation for a session with a psychologist, and we also cooperate with the Wellbeing Company psychological support service.;
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 10 additional days to your vacation per year.
- You can take 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
If in the job description, you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV, and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: