Jooble — is a global product-based IT company which operates in 69 countries. Company’s product is a job search website with more than 90M monthly users.
Today, Jooble is among the TOP-10 websites in the world in terms of traffic in the Jobs And Employment segment, according to SimilarWeb. Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are.
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who is fluent in German and will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- strong experience in building effective communication, negotiating with clients/partners/users, and closing deals for at least 1 year;
- level of the German language proficiency not lower than Upper Intermediate;
- independence, well-developed communication skills;
- listening skills, presentation, and counseling skills;
- empathy and enjoyment of helping people.
- new clients acquisition: prospecting, preparation, approach, presentation, handling objections, closing, and follow-up;
- consulting clients on the use of our services to get the best results while working with the platform, and analyzing their needs;
- close cooperation with the Customer Success team and participation in the cross-functional team projects;
- keeping customer profiles up to date in a CRM system;
- researching the market.
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace, you can work remotely or in one of our offices in Kyiv, Lutsk, Uzhgorod, or Warsaw.
- The 8-hour working day, the beginning of which you may choose on your own.
- We can provide you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- 20 vacation days + 10 additional days to your vacation per year.
- Medical insurance and mental health program.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- Regular entertaining and educational online events.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
Here are some exciting resources where you can find out more about our company:
Jooble’s history Ain.ua — ain.capital/.../the-story-behind-jooble
Everything about Jooble team in a minute and a half :)