Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 69 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office — for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
Currently, we are looking for a Product Designer.
- 2+ years of product design and creation experience
- intermediate English or higher
- strong Research, UX, and UI skills
- deep knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle (or similar), Zeplin (or similar)
- experience in creating wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes
- a systematic approach to product design
- analyzing business needs, researching and implementing results into specific design solutions
- analyzing the effectiveness of UX / UI design and searching for ways to improve the product
- researching with site users
- creating of prototypes, testing of the offered decisions, and presentation of results to a team
- transforming user research results into solutions that will improve user interaction and product interface
- designing UI/UX and ensuring their implementation through close communication with the product team (PM, analyst, developers, and QA)
work from anywhere : from a home office, or travel continuously if that’s what you like. As long as you have wifi, you’re all set;
- medical insurance (after three months of cooperation);
- mental health support programs;
- we cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars etc;
- we cover 50% of the cost of any language courses;
- vacation: 20 working days
- + 10 additional vacation days;
- 4 sick days per year (no need for a sick leave);
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: www.youtube.com/...watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: