Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 69 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
Development culture at Jooble
At Jooble, we strive to create high-quality code. Therefore, we follow coding standards agreed within the development team and conduct timely and effective code reviews. To ensure that our software meets business requirements, we apply TDD, DDD, and BDD techniques. Also, our developers often take part in pair/mob programming sessions to brainstorm ideas, design the best solutions, and share expertise within the team.
We regularly conduct Tech talks where we share knowledge on implementing new development approaches and solving challenging engineering issues. And on Product Sprint Demos, we sync on the overall progress of the whole product. We carefully track the progress on tasks in Jira, which provides clarity and transparency of the development process. The team of Technical Writers keep our internal knowledge base in Confluence up to date. Opportunities to make an impact.
We are looking for a QA engineer (Manual) who will bring new expertise and implications to the testing process.
For the permanent improvement testing process, we are looking for a QA specialist who:
- Has experience of 2,5+ years with commercial projects.
- Offers new technical solutions and is ready to implement them.
- Wants to work on a world-class project.
- Strong theoretical knowledge base in software testing.
- Knowledge and practical experience working with SQL.
- API testing experience, understanding JSON and XML.
- Full understanding of QA processes and methodologies (test plan, test design, test case, SW life cycle).
- Experience in developing and updating test scripts and test plans.
- Using Testrail or similar QA management tools.
- Understanding client-server apps.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Redis, Nginx, Git, Jira.
- Intermediate English or higher.
- Advanced skills in requirements analysis.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge automation testing.
- Understanding DevOps and CI Tools.
- Experience in doing Releases.
- Creates bug reports with enough detailed information for developers, enabling them to identify the root cause quickly.
- Identifies the risk areas in the feature, performs impact analysis of the feature before it has been implemented.
- Successfully uses various test design techniques depending on the task context to cover maximum functionality with a necessary minimum of tests.
- Focuses on exploring new technologies, and improving hard skills.
- Knows all the stages of the release well, can independently work on a complex release.
- Determines the severity and priority of bugs, can distinguish critical bugs from the low-priority ones. Makes sure that critical bugs are fixed ASAP.
- Is aware of the organization’s monitoring philosophy, and actively participates in monitoring.
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station. Everything in the office is running smoothly: we have a generator, fuel supply and Starlink.
- We are offering health insurance .
- We care about the Mental health of our employees, so we offer 50% compensation for a session with a psychologist, and we also cooperate with the Wellbeing Company psychological support service.;
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 10 additional days to your vacation per year.
- You can take 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
If in the job description, you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV, and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: