Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 71 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office — for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
- Development and launch of advertising companies in Facebook Business Manager / Google Ads offices;
- Search for new channels for scaling traffic volumes and lead generation in compliance with the main KRI;
- Analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of advertising launches and tests;
- Development of an email strategy to attract a new audience and support the existing subscriber base for b2b and b2c audiences
- Formation of e-mails and assessment of their effectiveness;
- Set tasks for the Design / IT / Analytics / PR departments and monitor their implementation.
- Upper Intermediate English or higher;
- Experience in the digital marketing from 1 year;
- Practical knowledge of online marketing tools: Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, GTM;
- Experience with Sendpulse, Esputnik and other mailing services;
- Understanding the basic principles of user engagement and performance marketing metrics (ROI, CTR, CPC, LTV) and email marketing (OR, CR, Bounce Rate)
- Initiative and passion to generate new ideas;
- The ability to work for results in multitasking mode.
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
- We are offering health insurance (general and specifically from COVID-19).
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
- Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv — yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
- Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: