Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 71 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office — for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
Be a valuable member of our foreign legal entities accounting team.
Do accounting work of various complexity as you learn and develop, i.e.
- recording bank transactions, employees’ expense reports, supplier invoices, client invoices
- do calculations for advanced issues like financial instruments (trade accounts receivable, cash), expected credit losses, leasing, impairment
- prepare and submit tax returns — VAT Return, Intracommunity EU VAT (MOSS), CPT
- coordinate with local accounting advisors
- do other accounting work — prepare payments, payment calendar, accounts receivables report, investigate issues, take part in discussions on tax and accounting issues
- prepare ad-hoc answers
- assist in period-closing procedures and monthly book closing.
The complexity of the work will depend on your readiness for the advanced tasks.
- At least A2-B1 English
- Higher education
- Practice skills in the 1C accounting system
- Is a plus: started ACCA, CAP/CIPA, DipIFR
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station and has an electric generator and Starlink.
- We are offering health insurance .
- We care about the Mental health of our employees, so we offer 50% compensation for a session with a psychologist, and we also cooperate with the Wellbeing Company psychological support service.;
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 10 additional days to your vacation per year.
- You can take 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: