Jooble is a Ukrainian IT company with a product used by more than 90 million people in 71 countries worldwide every month.
Our Product is a worldwide employment website, the second most visited employment service, and among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects regardless of where they are. Yet, we have developed secure corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk if you like to work from the office. They are available to all Jooblers anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
We are looking for a Technical Writer.
- Experience in the role (1-2 years)
- Knowledge of Confluence, Jira
- Understanding of DDLC
- English (Upper-Intermediate)
- Experience with API documentation
- Experience with any software for creating diagrams (preferably draw.io)
- Create and maintain technical documentation for developers (databases, APIs, microservices)
- Create and maintain product documentation (analytics, A/B tests, communication maps)
- Creating partner documentation (how-to guides, API documentation)
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
- We are offering health insurance.
- The 8-hours working day, the start time you may choose on your own.
- We provide you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost for trainings, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost for any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without a medical certificate.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
- Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv — yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
- Corporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: www.youtube.com/...watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: