Welcome to our Product Development team, a Product Designer with over 2 years of experience in Product Design
- analyzing business needs, researching and implementing results into specific design solutions;
- analyzing the effectiveness of UX / UI design and searching for ways to improve the product;
- researching with site users;
- creating of prototypes, testing of the offered decisions, and presentation of results to a team;
- transforming user research results into solutions that will improve user interaction and product interface;
- designing UI/UX and ensuring their implementation through close communication with the product team (PM, analyst, developers, and QA).
From the future colleague we expect:
- 2+ years of product design and creation experience;
- Pre-Intermediate English or higher;
- strong Research, UX, and UI skills;
- deep knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle (or similar), Zeplin (or similar);
- experience in creating wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes;
- a systematic approach to product design.
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, is equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
- We are offering health insurance (general and specifically from COVID-19).
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
- Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv — yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
- Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: www.youtube.com/...watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: