Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 71 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office — for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
We are looking for a UX Researcher. While researching and communicating with the product team, our colleague will work with product design, planning, and modification and will be able to influence the development of one of the best job search sites in the world. The main requirement to our colleague will be to conduct quality research and implement the obtained information in projects.
• Transforming business prices into solutions that improve the product through communication with users.
• Working closely with the product team and identifying priority research topics and launching new product features.
• Creating UX research strategies based on product prices.
• Identifying the problem that is faced by our users, their scope and setting priorities for their solution.
• Conducting research and user testing to implement new user-centred approaches.
• Working with strategy, user flows, user journey and prototypes.
• Identifying the patterns of user behaviour, their motivation and needs.
• Mapping of the customer journey.
• Creating models and solutions that help users better understand the product.
• 1,5+ years of work experience in product research.
• Intermediate English or higher.
• Knowledge of product research methods, analysis of user behaviour.
• Ability to correctly determine user’s motivation, needs, and reactions to changes.
• Skills to turn research results into correct practical recommendations.
• Ability to ask precise and important questions.
• You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
• Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
• We are offering health insurance (general and specifically from COVID-19).
• We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
• We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
• We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
• 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
• 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
• Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
• Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv — yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
• Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: www.youtube.com/...watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: