Jooble is looking for a Data Engineer who knows how to store and organize any amount of data properly and can teach us how to do that :)
Why do we need a Data Engineer?
Our site jooble.org operates in 71 countries with a daily traffic of ~ 4.6 million people, and we keep a detailed history of every user’s actions, so that in the future we would be able to make the product better based on this information. Hundreds of millions of events are generated every day.
The database of vacancies collected from ~ 100k sites on the Internet is updated daily.
Our data science team conducts and evaluates experiments. One of the environments is Hadoop, which needs to be maintained, monitored and developed.
What we expect from a future colleague:
• 2+ years on positions: Data Engineer, DevOps, SysAdmin, Python developer, or Data Scientist
• Experience with SQL (MsSQL / PostgreSQL).
• Excellent knowledge of Python
• Linux User
• Experience in setting up and maintaining hadoop based ecosystems (Pyspark, Mapr, MapReduce).
• Willingness to work with the company’s infrastructure, not with cloud solutions.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ
• Programming using Java, Scala.
• Experience with visualization tools (Kibana, Graphana)
• Experience or desire to be a mentor for a less experienced colleague.
• You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
• Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
• We are offering health insurance (general and specifically from COVID-19).
• We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
• We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
• We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
• 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
• 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
• Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
• Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv — yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
• Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: www.youtube.com/...watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: