• experience with PHP and good knowledge of Laravel;
• knowledge of OOP, design patterns;
• experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or other relational databases;
• intermediate level of English;
• team player.
• Experience with React.js or jQuery.
• flexible work schedule;
• health insurance and paid leave;
• salary review every 6 months;
• paid courses, training, conferences;
• corporate English classes;
• team building and corporate events, happy hours;
• drinks, fruits and sweets in the office;
• variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities
• low bureaucracy level and cool management.
• Back-end development to meet the business needs of customer and implementation of components in accordance with the modern software development environment (cloud platforms, microservice architecture, etc.);
• Participation in the decision-making process for application architecture design, solution development, architecture and code review.
Project: Is a web application, SaaS system. The goal of the project is to make an efficient software that helps businesses eliminate the headache of keeping track of paper proposals and equipment orders helping your company work smarter not harder. The project helps any company that operates in the service field become efficient by simplifying the process and by making it easier to keep track of sales.
Team Size: 1 back-end, 3 front-end devs, 1 mobile dev, 1 PM, 1 QA, 1 DevOps.
Environment: PHP 7.2, Laravel 5.8, AJAX, OOP, HTML5/CSS3, PostgreSQL, RestAPI, Swagger.