• 3y + experience in Enterprise-Class software development in Java
• Must possess excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills — Upper Intermediate English
• Possess the ability to be a self-driven quick learner with attention to details and quality
• Full immigration service, Competitive pay
• High profile project
• Modern stack
• Sick days
• Paid vacation 25 working days
• Paid health and social insurance
• Employment contract for an indefinite period
• Meal vouchers
• Steep learning curve and space to tap into your potential
• Fun, startup like atmosphere
• Working with highly motivated people
Participate on development of innovative software to keep our product ahead of competition
• Cooperation with other teams on technical alignment and functional integration
• Interact with performance and quality testing teams on product improvements
• Adoption and evangelization of new technologies
• Adhere to agile techniques of development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
Our client is one of the world’s largest pure-play software company. The company is a multinational software and information technology business. The firm provides software and consultancy across Hybrid IT. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange (MCRO) as well as on Nasdaq (MFGP) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Our client has many development locations, one of them, belonging to security product group, is located in Prague (Czech Republic). The company is a leading Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) solution provider (SIEM technology provides real-time analysis of security-related events generated by wide range of systems operated by the customer).
Our client’s R&D is looking for a software developer to be part of a high profile and fast pace software development team. We are looking for a candidate who brings ability to independently solve issues, learn new technologies and help continuously improve our products.