ABOUT THE PROJECT:
An international SAP service provider and product supplier, who provides business process optimization and enhances it with own solutions. The company’s focus is Automotive Gigants.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET Core, Java etc.)
- Excellent knowledge AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Postgress
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS, UI/UX design
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch