ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for a valuable team member for our Partnership department. You will work with internal and external projects, support ongoing activities.
Your main responsibility is to be a part of the Partnership Team, to work closely with the Sales and Recruitment Team, cooperate with existing and new Partners.
You will have the possibility to develop a Strategic Partnership Process in the Company and drive processes of optimization and automation of internal activities.
Together we will build a great Team and create something valuable for the company and your self-development.
- At least Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English;
- At least 2 years of experience in Partnership program in IT
- Experience in forming and handling partnership strategies for global markets;
- Strong problem-solving and сommunication skills;
- Excellent research and analytical skills;
- Responsibility and a keen eye for detail;
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Implementation of the Partnership development strategy
- Support in the creation of a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
- Research partners, identify key players, and generate interest
- Collaborate with recruitment, sales and marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization — you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Participation in company’s process development
- 8 hours working day with flexible working hours
- 20 working days of paid vacation compensation
- Corporate doctor services
- Different sports activities in the office (badminton, tennis, darts, gym)
- Free English classes in the JSP office
- Fully equipped office with car and bicycle parking
- Possibilities to work and rest in the garden